Monday, February 21, 2011

Goodies and the Penguins

Sniff, sniff, sniff. I thought today would be marginally safer, with those lazy mailmen taking the day off. I really did. No mail at least meant that the human wouldn't get any horrible reunion materials that way, or at least I thought it meant that. Little did I know that those people in the little brown trucks were still trotting around, and one of them dropped by here with a giant envelope of materials from the local aquarium, with enough brochures and coupons for every bag! This aquarium has just opened a new penguin area! Needless to say, my penguin siblings were thrilled to see the brochures, and now they are lounging by the rabbits, hard at work on party invitations. They figure while the humans are having their parties, they will just invite all of these penguins down for a little pool party. Just perfect. Not only will I have to deal with the human's reunion in a few months, that will undoubtedly encourage nightmarish growth of that tree, but I'll have to put up with the penguins, taking over the pool and partying forever! Do you know how much noise a penguin party creates?

No comments:

Post a Comment