Sunday, February 13, 2011

Still in the Doghouse

I'm still in the doghouse, I'm afraid, over that minor human injury thing. The only reason I was able to get on was that those bunnies got distracted, looking at stuff, and making notes for things to poke in those horrible goodie bags. Really, how long are they going to demand that I'm punished, anyway? Isn't what is likely going to happen tomorrow bad enough? The human is having more issues with her glases, and will likely need to visit the store again. Every time she goes to that horrible business, I end up with more siblings! Who knows what horrible increases in family size might await me tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Sir Pinky, those humans just don`t understand at times do they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It's horrible, and for some reason, my particular human listens to those rabbits way too much.

    ReplyDelete