Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bunnyproofing

Does anyone know how I can install bunnyproofing on the computer? The rabbits found a really good deal on little seed envelopes for the human's reunion goodie bags, and now they are bugging me to get off, so they can go online and work out labels for the seed. Naturally, I want to put a stop to this before they can get started. Labeling seed can only lead to them obtaining more seed, after all. So, how can I control them? I'm afraid passwords don't work. There are so many rabbits hopping around all the time that at least one will likely see me entering it.

2 comments:

  1. Darn bunnies! Have you tried luring them away with carrots?

    Lu-Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. They keep the carrots tightly guarded, I'm afraid, since they use the pointy things as weapons as well as snacks. I tried a can of peas, but they just said that I should have brought the can opener and ignored them.

    ReplyDelete