Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Penguin Disaster Planned

I was just checking those maps Betsy Bear was looking at, and I realized that this weekend is going to be a bigger disaster than I imagined. This Civil War place is suspiciously close to the place where some of the penguins' relatives are living and to make matters worse, I think the human's planning to go right by their home while doing research on that awful relative of hers whose letters she's planning to publish. The penguins have been waddling around with paper, pens and stickers, and I have a horrible feeling they're using them to construct invitations to a pool party to be distributed to all of their relations! Does anyone know if the aquarium can hold me in any way accountable for this upcoming penguin escape? Goodness knows those places just love blaming cats for every other crime that might happen around there. They loose one little fish and automatically they find the nearest feline to accuse of eating it. I don't want to think of the accusations that will be flying when their penguins escape for a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment