Sunday, September 20, 2009

More Penguin Trouble

The penguins were doing a bit of checking and they found a horrible place down in Florida called Seaworld. I used to think it was probably okay based on the size of the buffet they offer but that was before I found that they have an entire exhibit area filled with PENGUINS! I'm afraid to look and see how big the exhibit is, because if it's anything like other exhibits down there, it's sure to be large and home to more penguins than I want to think of. I'm afraid my penguin siblings are checking to try to find the email addresses for the penguins who live down there now, so they can invite them up for a party. Does anyone know if Florida can hold me accountable for mass penguin escapes? My one comfort is that at least penguins can't fly, and will thus have to catch a bus up. That ought to delay them a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment