Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This Weekend's Upcoming Doom

The human is still hard at work making plans to attend that Civil War reenactment, and I'm getting more concerned by the moment! I just know I'm going to be caught and drug along to that horrible event. She's got a book she's close to having published of some of her uncle's letters from that war and place, that's she's hoping to find potential buyers for, so she's claiming the trip should count as a business venture. A business venture sounds like a lot of work to this little kitty, and I just don't like the idea of being anywhere where there are cannons and Betsy Bear in the same zip code! Isn't it bad enough all of the trouble she caused at the tomato festival with those cannons?

2 comments:

  1. Do they allow modern wheelchairs at those things? Because if you disable the wheelchair, maybe she'll have to walk about the house and set back her healing process, then you'll all get to stay home. (Don't hurt her, of course. But a little inconvenience now could save a lot of grief later, should Betsy be permitted anywhere near a cannon.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disabling the chair. Why didn't I think of that? It would end the threat of the bunnies pushing her somewhere too, and getting a pile of veggies on their way. How could I do it, though? She keeps that thing right with her, and I'm afraid she would see me if I crept in with a screwdriver.

    ReplyDelete