Sunday, September 20, 2009

They're Back

The humans returned a bit ago and are planning my upcoming torture in the country now. I might get drug up there tomorrow. As for Betsy Bear, well, she was chuckling rather evilly when she came trotting in, and I know I heard alarming sounds of something large being stashed in the back yard. I just know she's got a purloined cannon back there. I can only hope that the cannon's former owners don't think to look back there for it. That penguin chick was chuckling too, which I'm sure isn't a good sign when it comes to other penguins and the planned party. That little thing had probably 100 invitations for the aquarium penguins and they were all distributed, it seems, which seems a terrible sign. I don't know what the mailman is going to think when he has to deliver all of those penguin RSVPs. And what will the aquarium do when all of their penguins take off to hang out here and party?

No comments:

Post a Comment