Saturday, September 5, 2009

Human's Recent Book Purchases

I'm getting a bit concerned. I just checked the Amazon order history to make sure those rabbits hadn't hopped on to order alarming amounts of gardening books and I found some rather frightening purchases of the human's of books such as Writing and Selling Your Mystery Novel and First Draft in 30 Days. I think she's planning to use the broken ankle to give her time to actually work on putting together one of her more alarming ideas, a mystery series starring those bears! And even worse, I've heard rumblings that I am going to be forced to be in this series too, which will undoubtedly result in a nightmare of teddy exposure! Who do I call to complain about this? Josie Rabbit has already invited me to another tea party in the name of research and I'm sure Betsy Bear is going to have me participating in crimes.

2 comments:

  1. But Pinky... you'll surely save the day! Imagine all the gifts your fans will send you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true, Miss Lori, but will gifts help if I'm caught by the authorities as an accessory for Betsy's crimes during the work on these books?

    ReplyDelete