Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Horrible News

I swear I have the worst luck of any feline around. You won't believe what has happened to me this time. As if it isn't bad enough that the human has stuck me in a series of books with the teddies, including Betsy Bear, resulting in numerous threats on their part involving projects to research books, well, now the rabbits got to her and have convinced her to give a gardening series a try as well. They've even offered to grow lots and lots of plants for her for book research purposes! Have you ever heard anything so horrible in your life? Those bunnies are going to fill the house with their plants and then they're going to conquer the neighborhood with wild garden growth, all claiming it's for the human's book. Really, doesn't she ever think these things through? I don't know what in the world I'm going to tell my poor cat mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment