Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Groundhogs Again

I don't know what in the world the groundhogs are putting on the invitations they're sending out to all of their little groundhog friends, but all I can say is that it is obviously not a map. I just found a post in another blog about a groundhog popping up in someone's garden, obviously one of my groundhog siblings' lost party guests. Granted, the house does have a pool beside the garden just like ours, so perhaps this groundhog has more reason than others to get confused, but still, he's totally off course, in a state hundreds of miles away. And you would think the lack of plates and forks by the garden would have clued him in, wouldn't you? I emailed the poor human that is stuck with him and told her to pop him onto the bus down here as soon as possible. I just hope he doesn't con her into hiring a taxi.

No comments:

Post a Comment