Saturday, August 14, 2010

Siblings

I think I need to bring a suit against our local mission, for the trouble they have caused me, these last few days. Really, I know they're supposed to help the homeless, but this is ridiculous. The human loves visiting them, and the last couple of days, every time she has stepped foot in there, she has had various animals flinging themselves on her, begging to move in. I am now up to 655 siblings, thanks to that mission, and I am very suspicious of the rabbit that the human allowed to hop in today. She claims she's much too thin, and while I have to agree that she is a smaller bunny, I don't think I want to know what she's planning, in order to stuff herself. I'm sure it's a threat to the neighbors. Couldn't the mission have stuffed her properly first, before letting her out?

No comments:

Post a Comment