Monday, August 16, 2010

My Worst Nightmare

My worst nightmare has came to pass. Someone has offered to buy a couple of the human's genealogy books, which is a bad sign, I am sure, of future encouragement to come. Needless to say, the human was very pleased to get this news, and is eagerly anticipating hearing news about a talk she wants to give on that horrible family tree soon. I will be sure to warn my loyal readers should she get permission to do this, so you will know what areas to avoid. Decent sorts don't need to be exposed to such horror. And now that she has an offer for a couple of books, she's going to want to go ahead full speed with assembling things, I am sure. The rabbits have offered to assist her with this, and I do not like the way the bunnies were looking at me when they made this offer. I suspect they have plans to plop me on the horror assembly line!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Sir Pinky! We hope this book business doesn`t take away from your regal petting time!!

    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    PS-Yes please do use the pretty butterfly award on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the book business will cut into petting time terribly, not to mention the trouble it will cause with all other needed services. And I just know that I am going to be forced to assist in this assembly mess. As of now, the human has plans to put together 400 books for various things. My poor paws will have blisters! I'll put that butterfly up right away. Perhaps it will cheer me in the face of my upcoming doom.

    ReplyDelete