Friday, August 13, 2010

Disaster in the Making

A disaster is fast approaching, is all that I can say. The human just emailed the place where one of her ancestors lived, and where they have a Civil War battle each year, to see about setting up to sign the book of letters she assembled from one of her relations that was in the war, and who fought nearby. She has also offered to talk about the family. What if they agree to this? The human is sure she could do a good talk, with her research to guide her, which would lure lots of people in, and bring in lots of money for the society! I think I'll be screening her email for a few days, to delete any acceptances she might get. Such horrible encouragement can only result in more growth to that nightmarish family tree!

2 comments:

  1. You have to keep a close eye on those humans Sir Pinky!!


    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know. I don't know what I'm going to do if she gets permission to do this. It will only encourage her, I'm sure, to commit more genealogical horrors. That tree of hers is much too big as it is.

    ReplyDelete