Sunday, August 22, 2010

Horror Report Day Four

Well, the horror convention is over, and I swear when I find a good attorney, I am bringing charges against the people who are to blame for this event. The human came back with horrible ideas about growing that tree, and about how to make things with growing the tree go faster. She's already started working on one of the books she's wanting to do, based on these ideas, and I'm sorry to announce that the human thinks it is going very well. I shudder to think of how much this is going to encourage her. Those people ought to be ashamed of themselves. If she learns a better way to make those books, I will be drafted onto the book assembly line for sure! My poor, poor paws!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Sir Pinky!!

    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying, Miss Lu-Lu, but I'm afraid the horrors just got worse. Check out my next post to find out the latest bad news.

    ReplyDelete