Monday, August 23, 2010

Call the Police!

Call the police right away! As if it wasn't bad enough, that the human attended four days at that genealogical horror session, learning to grow her horrible tree, she just checked her voice mail, and her request to speak at sign her book of Civil War letters at the battle held down at one of those horrible ancestors homes has been approved! This means that she will need books put together, which means someone is going to have to assist in this assembling! The bunnies are hopping around, all excited, with their assembly sign-up list, and I have a sneaking suspicion my name is on there as a coil inserter. What in the world am I going to do? As soon as the supplies arrive, she plans to get right to work, binding books!

2 comments:

  1. Egads!! She may want you to work??? A cat??? What is your human thinking?!?

    Lu-Lu & Lucius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's kind of the bunnies' idea. They offered to put together a list to help with assembling books, since the human is making 100 of them to start with. And of course, those rabbits thought of me right away when they started putting creatures down for assistance. I'm sure my name is down there to insert those 100 coils, and it will be just my luck she'll decide to make up 100 books for the church at the same time, too.

    ReplyDelete