Sunday, August 8, 2010

Giant Yard Sale Disaster

The human limped off to that horrible, giant yard sale today, and naturally a couple of rabbits, one of the polar bear cubs and Betsy went along with her. She wasn't able to go to very many sales, but the ones she did choose to hit ought to be illegal. She trotted by the lady who has the nerve to offer various seed for sale every year. I think you can safely guess what happened there, with rabbits on the loose. And then there were the poor senior citizens, the American Legion and those Veterans of Foreign Wars. I don't know why those people never learn. They were selling food again this year for some insane reason, or they were before Betsy dropped by. I just hope they are insured, especially the seniors. They were being very foolish this year, and offered a large supply of cotton fabric for sale as well. I think you can guess what happened with that. The cub came trotting back with his paws full! And then, to make matters worse, the bunnies picked up a little something for me! A cat harness, so they can drag me everywhere by a leash!

No comments:

Post a Comment