Sunday, August 1, 2010

Horrors, Horrors, Horrors!

The human went out this afternoon and did a little pricing, to figure out how to get the best deal on those horrible books she's wanting to make for the church. Then she came home, and did a price comparison on Amazon. Much to my horror, she found a way to cut the cost per book almost in half. With such a good deal, I'm sure that the church will go for letting her produce these horrible manuscripts. And they will make such a large profit that I just know they will offer her aid with going to that horrible genealogy convention. Really, shouldn't such things be illegal? How can I report this church to the law? If the human does what she is planning, I am sure I will be drafted into assembling a nightmarish number of books, for rush orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment