Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Add UPS to the List

I have so many people to sue now that it isn't funny. UPS got themselves added to my little list when they trotted to the door this afternoon, with a huge box with clear front covers, and in even worse news for my paws, the two hundred coils that will need to be inserted in the books. Needless to say, the human was thrilled, and was amusing herself, fussing over the material, and exclaiming how nice her books will look when put together. I have a horrible fear as to what I will be spending this weekend doing.

2 comments:

  1. I never have trusted those guys in the big brown vans.

    Lu-Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you shouldn't. Look at all of the trouble I'm facing now, due to them. 200 coils that I'm going to be expected to poke into books.

    ReplyDelete