Sunday, August 29, 2010

Etiquette Question

I have an etiquette question that I hope someone can help me with. The humans had a death in the family this weekend, and naturally, they sent flowers to the funeral. I happened to be strolling by as the human was placing this order, and at the last moment, before I could do a thing, she told the florist to add my name to the gift card. The way I understand it, people who have their name on plant gift cards are supposed to contribute towards the purchase of said plant. So, does this mean that I am on the hook for this flower, even though it sure wasn't my idea? I suspect the human forged my name in the funeral guest book as well. Does that create more of an obligation for me? Now will I have to purchase a sympathy card or something?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, well Sir Pinky it would seem to me that you may have to cough something up for the flowers. May I suggest a hairball?

    Ah, the devil made me say that!

    Lu-Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might try that, Miss Lu-Lu. With how much the things cost, goodness knows how I would come up with the cash to cough up.

    ReplyDelete