Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Driving

You won't believe the horror the bunnies just found on Facebook! Driver's licenses for dogs, and for cats too! They're already making plans to get me one of the little things right away, and I know that no good can come of my becoming a licensed driver. The bunnies will undoubtedly expect me to drive them places, and even worse, to drive large amounts of seed and plants back to our house to be added to the garden! Is there a way to contact the driver's bureau and to tell them as much as I appreciate the thought, I would just as soon not operate a motor vehicle? The human would probably get into the act too, and I would be forced to drive her on family tree hunts. No, nothing good can come of my driving an automobile, nothing good at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment