Monday, April 18, 2011

More Issues From that Shower

Really, this horrible event keeps leading to trouble, and it's already over. Anyway, the food and goodies got a ton of praise, and humans saying how nice and clever everything was. Needless to say, those cotton tailed little pests were thrilled to have their industry complimented in this manner, and it's put horrible ideas into their heads, horrible ideas that will lead to work for me! I've already seen the list, so I know this is true. Cupcakes in reunion colors, and it's never had an official color, so that will lead to who knows how much trouble as the bunnies hop around, debating potential colors. And then I'll be captured again, and forced to assist them with the cupcake baking! Or possibly with stand construction. Do you know how many people attend these horrible, horrible events? Many more than attended that shower. My poor paws hurt just thinking of the size of stand that would be needed for cupcakes, and what in the world will I do if another cat sees me working on assembling it? Or worse, in an apron being forced to ferry food from stove to counter for decoration purposes?

No comments:

Post a Comment