Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rabbits Tricked Me

Those rotten bunnies pulled a cruel trick, something to punish me for my complaints, I am sure. I was checking out the kitchen bright and early this morning, to make sure that those bunnies didn't have a few little projects lined up for me, when I spotted a plant on the table. Of course, I figured it belonged to the bunnies, and was possibly a start for their garden, so I decided to dispose of it at once, and the only way I could think of to do it was to force myself to eat it. I had no more than taken a nibble, when the rabbits came rushing in shouting! Apparently it was their plant, but it was a fake one, they had got out last night after I had gone to bed to rest my paws, to provide more decoration for the shower. A fake plant. Does anyone know what is the best way to remove plastic leaves, and silk petals from your teeth? Not to mention the taste?

No comments:

Post a Comment