Friday, April 29, 2011

Egg Hunt

The bunnies got a letter from their leader this morning, accepting with pleasure their kind invitation to attend the egg hunt planned for the family reunion. Such a fast reply probably sets some sort of record for a response to correspondence. Just my luck. And the head rabbit was so pleased with this continuation of Easter that he dropped another bunny off here to assist in the hiding of eggs! EGGS!! There are over a hundred plastic eggs here, already, for hiding purposes, along with a basket for transporting eggs, and special tape, to mark off the area in which these eggs are to be hidden. The egg hunt is definitely looking like it is going to occur, and it will be just my luck, that the bunnies will figure out some way to make me assist! They'll probably try to poke a pair of rabbit ears on me, to declare me an honorary bunny, so I will have to help with hiding!

No comments:

Post a Comment