Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thought I Would Show Some Horror

I thought since the rabbits have amused themselves posting frightening pictures here, that I would offer up something truely frightening. Please make sure that no small children are nearby before looking at this. I give you




The Goodie Bag Items!

I hope the sight of all of this stuff, awaiting packing into various bags doesn't frighten anyone too much. And, I am very much afraid that this is just the start of the items to be included in the bag. This photo was taken when the human had just started gathering things, so she has at least three times the amount of materials now.

2 comments:

  1. I know. Isn't it so frightening? And there are another three or four baskets and boxes, at the least that aren't in this picture too. Or maybe more. The last time I saw it, I thought I saw the pile starting to shift, so I didn't stick around to count too closely. I didn't want to risk it falling onto me. And can you imagine what will happen when all of that must be stuffed into bags?

    ReplyDelete