Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Success

I'm very sorry to announce the complete, utter success of Easter. I had high hopes that Easter would fail this morning, when I heard one of Betsy's snares go off, and looked out the window to see the rabbits' leader dangling upside down by one of his big feet in it. I was sure he would get annoyed, and go hopping home. But no such luck. The bunnies rushed out and freed him. He did loose all of his candy and chocolate eggs to Betsy, of course, but the gifts for the rabbits were still intact. SEED! Gift certificates for seed and garden stores! An extra rabbit to assist them with planting, and promises to send more bunnies to help soon, with how impressed the head rabbit was by the industry my rabbit siblings have shown thus far! Horrors to numerous to be imagined! And, even worse, the head bunny said he might RETURN! HE was so impressed with what the bunnies have done thus far that he wants to check it out again! What if he brings them more stuff when he drops back in?

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just can`t keep that darn Easter Bunny from coming can you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! And with that movie he was in, you know he had a ton of stuff to lavish on my bunny siblings, too. Oh, it was horrible, just horrible, yesterday!

    ReplyDelete