Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another Shower Issue

Besides the fact that I was forced to work, I have other issues with that shower. The cupcakes were decorated with little teddy bears, and then there were alarming numbers of songs related to bears on the the CDs that were burned as party favors. If the human had been well enough to attend, she was even thinking about taking a few bears, to loiter decoratively as party atmosphere. I can only assume that the presence of all of these things related to bears is part of some plot, to brainwash people into liking the fluffy things, and wanting to give them homes! Can I be held as an accessory to this plot, since I was forced to assist with it? Believe me, it wasn't my idea!

2 comments:

  1. Be wary of the bears, you know what Steven Colbert thinks of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look it up on Wikipedia, since the bunnies have had the television tied up with garden shows, and they've installed some sort of security to keep me from watching anything interesting. All I can say is that this human is so right to be suspicious of bears. And he hasn't even met the worst of the lot, Betsy J. Bear!

    ReplyDelete