Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lock Me Up!

I demand to be locked up right away! I absolutely insist! I thought that the human being ill meant that I was safe from baking related confinement but now the rabbits have poked their long, floppy ears and fuzzy cotton tails into the situation! They hopped into the human's room to let her know how sorry they feel for her, and how, since she is under the weather, and possibly on the verge of laryngitis, that they will be happy to take over, and handle all of the baking! What in the world did I do wrong to deserve torture like this? The bunnies are in the kitchen right now, happily going through cookbooks, to pick various goodies to bake! The human just planned cupcakes, cookies and brownies, an annoying amount of food, but manageable, but now the rabbits are planning a nightmare of cooking! And they have me down to assist them! Why in the world did the human have to get sick? She should be ashamed! Now, instead of lounging locked away from work, while she slaves over a hot oven, I will be expected to be in there, letting the heat ruin my fur, while the bunnies force me to assist them! I know they already have my name on a list somewhere, as a tier or something, to wrap up the favor bags once the bunnies have packed them with baked goodies. And you know, they're going to claim my knots and bows aren't done right, and I'll probably have to redo them a million times! Oh, why did the human have to do this, and take ill?

No comments:

Post a Comment