Thursday, January 13, 2011

Continuing Horrors, Almost Too Many to Count

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, but I didn't want to frighten all of you too much with the continuing horrors. We have had more snow, and you don't want to think about how that particular bit of weather is making the polar bears act. I hope all of the sheep in the area have had time to get wool insurance is all that I can say about that. And then, to make matters worse, the water on top of the pool cover is frozen, making the perfect skating rink for the penguins. They've been zooming around out there, and I know that I've spotted a few extra penguins that I'm sure were listed on the zoo's website as escapees. I really ought to see about scouting out a better hiding place, in case the zoo comes around, looking for those fugitive birds. And then there is the horror of the human's work on the family reunion. But I will share that tomorrow, so you won't be too frightened to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment