Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Basket Woes

The human is going to make those goodie baskets, just like the rabbits suggested. She came home today, toting a bunch of basket bags that some store foolishly had on sale, just for that purpose. She has enough to make eight baskets, and I'm sure she will be able to get more basket assembly supplies if she needs them. Now, the bunnies are lounging on the bed, making lists of items that need to go into the baskets, and I don't want to think about how many of those items can be obtained at the food co-op right next to the seed! And as if that isn't bad enough, the little pests are chattering about the best way to assemble these baskets, and I don't like the way that they are looking at me during these talks, like they are marking me down for basket packing duty!

2 comments:

  1. I`d keep a close eye on them Sir Pinky! Basket packing duty indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, and I'm sure they already have my name down too, on one of their little lists for that purpose. I'm surprised they haven't put me down for bag packing duty as well. Or seed pack assembly.

    ReplyDelete