Friday, January 28, 2011

The Year of the Rabbit!

What did I ever do to offend the Chinese? Is this because I don't eat their food? Did that offend them, or something? It isn't my fault, I will have them know. I would happily munch down rice, if the rabbits weren't always spoiling it with various vegetables, and I won't get into what they like to do to noodles. Really, they shouldn't hold that against me at all, but apparently they are, for they have arranged something so horrifying that I almost fear to write it. They have declared this year the Year of the RABBIT! And it was starting out to be such a nice year too, and then they did this. Needless to say, my siblings were thrilled with this happy news, and they're hopping around, making lists now of how they want to celebrate their year, little lists that I'm sure will make my year a disaster, and that will render our neighbors homeless. How many noodles do you think the Chinese would insist I eat in order to get this year canceled, or changed to something else? What about giving the mouse another year? He just opened a hotel for my kind, so I'm sure he deserves a year much more that my delinquent bunny siblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment