Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm Back!

I'm back! The human has finally decided that the flea treatment has worn off enough to permit me to set paw in her room again, and can I say it was just in time too? I can't believe what has happened to my nice little blog in my absence! Gardening posts, quilt posts! I'm surprised they didn't let Betsy Bear post on the best ways to snatch candy from infants! It will take me forever to get this place straightened out! And can I say now, how sorry I am that my loyal readers were subjected to such horrors as my siblings' attempts to blog?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, and I do hope that my siblings' postings didn't shock you too much. Really, the lot of them ought to be ashamed of themselves, helping keep me away from the computer, and then taking over my blog like they did. They're horrible!

    ReplyDelete