Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tale of Horror

I'm back, and with a nightmarish tale of horror. I suggest you hide all small children now, so they don't accidentally learn of this. One of the limbs on the human's alarming family tree took ill, so my humans had to leave unexpectedly to see to this relation. At first I thought it might work out great, since six out of the seven polar bears currently in residence here and Betsy Bear departed with her, but then the humans were gone for almost three days! I ran out of food! My dish was totally empty. My backup dish was totally empty! The backup dish for the backup dish was empty! And as if not having food wasn't bad enough, the rabbits offered to provide food! They're vegetarians, and you should have seen the looks they were giving me, and the chuckling. They saw this as the perfect opportunity to convert me to their vegetarian lifestyle. They were planning to stuff me with salads, carrots, and broccoli until I gave in and decided to follow their chosen food plan. If they humans hadn't returned when they did, I might have been a vegetarian at this very moment. What in the world am I going to do if they have to leave again?

2 comments:

  1. Good thing you`re as resiliant as you are Sir Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It was horrible. The rabbits even tried offering me cheese with the vegetables to speed up my conversion. If the humans hadn't returned when they did, I just know I would be a vegetarian at this very moment. Rabbits are not to be trusted.

    ReplyDelete