Friday, January 14, 2011

Reunion Work

I'm afraid I have alarming horrors to report in regards to that human's planned family reunion. She's making plans for goodie bags, to lag to it, in order to lure more people in with promises of gifts. As part of this goodie bag assembling, she's been writing various places, requesting donations, based on something that she read in one of her magazines for planners of such horrifying events. I'm very frightened to report that she has already received a positive reply from the local zoo, offering her coupons! Really, doesn't the zoo have enough troubles with repeated penguin escapes, due to my siblings scheduling parties? What if the human's reunion decides to schedule a group zoo trip due to those coupons? Every penguin in the place will surely use such a thing as the perfect opportunity to fly the coup, and trot over here to hang around! I will be up to my pointed ears in penguins!

No comments:

Post a Comment