Sunday, January 30, 2011

Basket Update Too

I thought I would make this a separate entry, to spare you from seeing too much horror at once. The bunny who hopped out to that plant sale, well, after she went there, she decided to pay a visit to another sale, one that has been doing a ton to supply the human with stuff for the reunion and the planned goodie bags and baskets. The bunny came home lagging 18 more bags to be used to assemble goodie baskets! 18 goodie basket bags! Have you ever heard something so alarming in your life, and I just know those rabbits are planning to draft me into helping with the assembling too! I will be forced to work forever, if those bunnies have their way, and I don't want to think of the growth of that horrible tree that these goodie things might lead to.

No comments:

Post a Comment