Saturday, March 21, 2009

If Anybody Asks

If anybody asks, I was here all day, and didn't leave the house. The furthest I've got from this computer was peering out the back door and windows, trying to decide where my catnip crop should go, and thus can not in any way, shape or form be held responsible for Betsy's crimes! That delinquent bear went to the country today, to our humans' lake cottage. There's a family of bears who live up there, on a island out in the lake. Poor, poor bears. Our foolish neighbors up there left their boat unguarded, and while the humans were busy removing leaves someone had swiped from another neighbor's mulch pile and dumped on the cottage, Betsy swiped the free boat and took off. I don't know what those poor lake bears will do when their alarm goes off and they awake to find their pantry bare, I really don't. I just want it known right now that I have an alibi and am not to blame for any of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment