Monday, March 30, 2009

Speaking of the Garden

Oh, speaking of the horrible garden plans my bunny sisters have, I think they're trying to recruit two of my other siblings, Tracy Triceratops and Danica Dinosaur. Both of them are some nutty thing called herbivores, and the bunnies think they would make great gardening partners. I don't know what in the world I'm going to do. I just hope they don't get eucalyptus seed or the koalas will want in on it too, and then goodness knows how I'll ever find enough space for my crops. Haven't my siblings ever heard of going to the store to buy stuff instead of trying to grow it?

2 comments:

  1. Tracy might be a good addition if she learns to use her horns to make the holes for placing seeds or seedlings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true, and I suspect is what the bunnies were thinking by trying to get her assistance. I'm still not sure it's safe, though. She has THREE horns, and it seems to me that would just speed up the bunnies' gardening, and getting their carrot seed in before I can get space for my catnip crop.

    ReplyDelete