Friday, March 13, 2009

Freedom from Jail

I got out of jail this afternoon, and I'm wondering who I should file a complaint with. My claws are totally ruint! I work hard to get my claws just perfect, all long, sharp and pointy, just like I like them. Would you believe those jailers had the nerve to clip them short, blunt and square? Granted, besides that, jail wasn't too terrible, although the internet access wasn't as fast as I would have liked and they actually thought their phone lines should be used for their business and not mine, but still, my poor claws!

2 comments:

  1. I think as soon as you get those claws back in prime condition, all needley and pointy, you need to go back for a "visit". Maybe take Betsy as a distraction. If you can't get the jailers themselves, you can get all their coats and bags and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did take Betsy once, but would you believe that they blamed the subsequent missing platter of cookies on a dog?

    ReplyDelete