Monday, March 2, 2009

Etiquette Issue

Okay, on the up side for me, I think I might be going to jail instead of being forced to attend that quilt show, which means I will have an alibi for my siblings' antics. I do have a small issue, though. What's the proper etiquette for sending my jailer a copy of the first page of Killing Bridezilla by Laura Levine? I feel Prozac the Cat's actions there really will give the jailers the proper idea of what their fate will be should they not treat me properly. What's the etiquette for sending it to them, though?

2 comments:

  1. You have an accomplice mail the page from a public mailbox, preferably in another town. But why are you going to jail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Want to be my accomplace, Miss Lori? And as to why I'm hopefully going to jail, the teddies need a human to drive them to the quilt show. Of course, my jail time really isn't a sure thing though. The human has a mystery set in a similar hotel so who knows. She might decide I must accompany her and the teddies to help with research.

    ReplyDelete