Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Winnie the Pooh

Does anyone know how I can go about finding the email address for that poor Winnie the Pooh, the one who lives down at the mouse's house in Florida? I'm afraid Betsy might be planning a visit, and that poor bear needs warning so he can hide his honey. Perhaps he can get those pirates that hang out there to help him out with burying it, but I need to warn the poor bear as soon as possible. I shudder to even think of what Betsy did to him the last time she was down there, and he needs all the warning he can get if he's going to escape this time.

2 comments:

  1. If he didn't want to tempt Betsy, he should have quit carrying around that giant pot of honey. I mean, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. That giant pot of honey is just like waving a big red flag at Betsy. Of course, to be fair, the first time Betsy visited, poor Pooh probably hadn't heard of her evil ways yet. And after that, well, do they let bears into the reservations system to check on possible visits by deliquent bears?

    ReplyDelete