Saturday, May 12, 2012

Today

On the up side, I wasn't captured and drug off to the country today, but with what happened, I almost wish I had been. Really, this day has almost been too horrible to put into words, but I suppose I should try. First the bunnies rode up to the country with the humans this morning, bright and early. Since they didn't try to capture me and stuff me in the car to go and be forced to dust under the beds, I was okay with this. Little did I know that what happened would be worse than being made to dust. First, the humans passed a church having a sale, and the bunnies convinced them to stop since it was a Presbunterian church, the most rabbit friendly religion around. Horrible place that it is, they sold the bunnies more decorations for the booksigning table, decorations shaped like RABBITS! And then, as if bunny decorations weren't bad enough, the human happened by the local homeless shelter too, and who was waiting them but a bear, a pup and a monkey, who all pounced on her and begged to move in. 727 siblings! I thought that was a plane, not a horror. And then when the humans, bunnies and new relations returned, because the monkey needed to do laundry, the bunnies had three pepper plants and a new pack of pepper seed with them! And, to top things off, after they poked out the plants, they came hopping in to give me the happy news that the seed they put out last week are SPROUTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment