Sunday, May 6, 2012

Monday Plans

I just heard something frightening when I was strolling past the human's room. The bunnies were lounging on her bed, and I heard them talking about possibly going to the country cottage tomorrow, to fix things up in anticipation of a weekend visit. They were even talking about dragging me along, and I'm sure they already have a dust cloth with my name on it! I have to find a hiding place right away, although with the number of rabbits in this house, I'm not sure where there might be a place that they wouldn't be able to trap me. And what in the world will I do if they do go to the country this weekend? I'm sure they'll want me to spend the entire time trotting around to visit other rabbits, and probably those squirrels too, and there will be only vegetables to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment