Saturday, May 5, 2012

Continuing Bed Construction Plans

For anyone who likes horror, you can see a demonstration of how to convert pallets into plant beds here. I wouldn't look unless you're in to horror, though, for I can promise you that the thing is truly, truly frightening. The bunnies have been busy all day, trying to work out how many pallets they will need, to cover the fence with plant beds. Oh, this will be a nightmare, I am sure of it! They're planning to poke beans in there, and cucumbers, and pumpkins, and I'm sure the aggressive, expansionistic watermelon plants too. I'm sure I will have nightmares tonight, thinking of it. As soon as they finish with the math, working out the number of flats required, they plan to grab me and drag me off to the store, to start gathering pallets for the assembly line!

No comments:

Post a Comment