Tuesday, May 15, 2012

More Planting

More seeds were poked out today, I am very sorry to say. Do you think I ought to go ahead and plan a small going away party for our neighbors? Goodness knows they aren't going to be here too much longer at this rate. The bunnies poked out butternut squash, roma tomatoes, a jumbo pack of zucchini, two packs of cantaloupe, eggplant and Swiss chard. I had always heard the Swiss were cuckoo clock making pacifists, so I'm not sure why in the world they amused themselves selling things to the bunnies, but for some reason they did. I'm sure those plants are vicious. Oh, and to make matters worse, the rabbits gave me the happy news that the pumpkins look like they're getting second leaves, and the watermelon are as well. Doomed. We are all DOOMED!

No comments:

Post a Comment