Friday, January 27, 2012

Sibling Nightmare

One of the polar bears and a cub trotted out again today. I thought they were going to drop in on that clown's restaurant down the road to get a sack of fillet o' fish, so I wasn't too concerned. But then they were gone much longer than would be needed to make a food purchase from that clown, and you won't believe what they had with them when they came back! They had dropped in on the homeless shelter, and gathered more siblings! I am now up to 718 siblings. And worse, they invited another polar bear to move in! Another polar bear! And this one is a chatty thing too, and big even though they say he's still a cub. I hate to think of what size he will be when grown if this is his cub size. Really, I'm almost tempted to demand the weatherman send more snow. I think I would rather risk my tail instead of taking a chance on the polar bears going out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment