Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bear Roommate

Being those polar bears' new roommate is never going to work, at least not in their current den. I don't know how in the world they fit in there, and certainly have no clue how they expect me to move in. Really, the thing is maybe a 2 foot by 2 foot square den, if it's even that big, and with the number of polar bear sisters I have, not to mention the cubs, I'm sure it violates some sort of rule about number of residents allowed. I was stepped on all last night. I've got to convince them to move into the cozy box I've made my bed in although how I'll do that, I'll never know. with their quilt obsession, and the fact that their den's quilted, needless to say, they don't want to move out, no matter how big I tell them my box is, and how much more paw space it offers. They just claim that the smaller space saves more warmth. Really, all the smaller space does is gets my tail stepped on, and I'm sure the bears are going to be along any minute, wanting to drag me to bed again!

No comments:

Post a Comment