Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bear Den

The polar bears' obsession with warmth continues to cause problems for me. They ought to be ashamed of their latest idea. I was snoozing innocently in my bed, when the lot of them came trotting in, and the next thing you know they were examining my fur. I'm sure they insulted it, calling it thin and not very plush, unlike their own thick fur, but they decided it would do none the less. Worst luck. Now they have ordered me to move out of my own cozy bed and into their den! They expect me to snooze with them, so they can get extra warmth from MY fur! The warmth from this fur should go to no one but me, I'll have those bears know, but I'm sure if I don't show up in their den they'll track me down and drag me in. Really, they ought to be ashamed, and how in the world will I ever explain, should other cats learn that I am sleeping with bears?

No comments:

Post a Comment