Friday, January 13, 2012

More Snow

More snow is looming in the weather forecast. I swear the weatherman was almost chuckling when he gave that bit of news. Really, he ought to be ashamed of himself, gloating when my poor tail in endangered, due to his panicking of the polar bears. An entire weekend of snow. Perhaps I ought to invest in some sort of tail protector. With an entire weekend with snow due and time to panic, my tail is surely in the greatest of danger. The polar bears are all clustered in the human's room now, listening to the heater running, and debating if it is making funny noises, that might potential signal problems. And what in the world are we going to do if the heater fails? Going to stay with the dogs will be our only option. And, of course those dogs both have little, short tails, unlike my fine, long tail, so I won't be able to share the burden of being trampled by the bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment