Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dragons and Dinosaurs!

I can't believe this! At first I thought those bunnies were fibbing, saying the dinosaurs were cousins to the dragons, but then Tracy Triceratops and Danica Dinosaur rolled out their family tree this afternoon for me, and there the dragons were, perched on a limb, waving their claws! This is horrible! And my dinosaur sisters have already sent an invitation to their cousins, asking them over for a party to celebrate their shiny new year! Nothing good can come of this. I'm sure the bunnies will be attending this party as well, and will be full of suggestions for what they did for their year. And worse, Danica and Tracy are both devout vegetarians! What if their cousins the dragons are as well? The vegetarians do not need another year! Why, oh why, couldn't they give another year to something sensible, like the rodents? At least they are cheesateraian!

No comments:

Post a Comment