Monday, January 2, 2012

Possible Polar Bear Plot Moving Up?

The polar bears and grizzlies' plot to take over a few states and form a bear republic might have been moved up the time scale, and frankly, I blame the weatherman for it. Once more, that horrible person is calling for snow, sending my polar bear sisters into a panic. The fluffy white stuff has been floating down, and my poor tail has been nearly trampled by their big paws more times than I want to think of. And I just heard them talking about how nice a roaring fire would be to get all snuggly warm, and how all they needed for this item is human to chop the wood. I'm sure they're thinking of making wood chopping another task for the humans are living in what will soon be bear country, along with paying taxes in fish and wo

No comments:

Post a Comment