Sunday, October 2, 2011

This Week

If anyone asks this week, I am not here. You don't know where I am, but I am definitely not here, and thus can't be blamed for the upcoming disasters. Oh, I can't believe all of this. Nick the Cat must have put in some overtime hours, to produce this much bad luck! First, the presbunterian church down the street is having a sale this weekend. The bunnies are all excited, and are looking for a wagon that they can drag behind them, if they have to hop to that one without the humans. Rabbits hopping to a sale unsupervised. I don't want to think what might happen there. They cause enough problems with the minimal supervision the humans offer. Then the human's church is having a sale at the same time. My computer time has already been cut into, as the human works on advertising it, and you know she's going to insist on attending too, and you know the bunnies will insist on accompanying her! Then, to make the entire matter worse, the human has a visiting, genealogist relative in town that she has plans to get together with. The tree will hit heights I can't imagine by week's end, I just know it! So, if anyone asks, I am not here, and can't be held accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment